Bringing healthcare to you
Get access to one of our board certified physicians / providers at anytime from anywhere on our secure web portal
No membership? Consult as our guest! Click here
Are you a physician looking to be a part of the changing healthcare landscape?
At GoEmed we focus on enriching customer
experience with convenience
Access to members and Nonmembers
Simple, secure, fast and affordable
Remote Accessibility – health care when and where you need it
Affordability – reduce travel time, expenses and time away from work
Timeliness – Immediate access to care as you need it
Freedom of choice
Enriched customer experience
Improved preventive care
Redefining patient experiences
How it works
Why be a member?
- Get complete access to our all-in-one platform 24/7
- Upload unlimited radiology studies
- Organize all your medical data in one place
- View and Share them with your provider and your loved ones
- Choose to share provider notes within our network
- Take quick and concise second opinions from anywhere before treatment
- Order blood works from our portal, as a patient
- Get lab reports and blood work uploaded to your account
- Track your health trends for preventive care
- Our concierge services can help you make appointments, get records and more
- Easy sign-up with free trial
Our Team of Doctors
How to register as a physician?
- Register as a provider and submit your application.
- Our admin will process and validate all the credentials as submitted in the application and activate your account.
- You will be charged $5 processing fee only if your account is activated.
- You can now login with your Username and Password.
- Create your profile by adding all your credentials.
- You are now visible for customers to browse our panel of providers.
- Receive request and start your consults.
How it works as a provider
Telemedicine for wellness and illness
- Shaping the future of healthcare with innovative ways to deliver direct-to-consumer.
- Our goal is to empower you with direct patient-engagement and personalization.
- We provide a platform for collaboration and opportunities for growth.
A telemedicine physician's salary averages around $216,958 in the United States, according to ZipRecruiter.
Your value as a telemedicine provider increases proportionally to the number of licenses you have.
Most of the insurance plans now cover telemedicine malpractice insurance for providers.
What's in it for you as a provider
You can choose your hours that works best with your schedule
You can provide for your patients from the comfort of your own office or home
No upfront costs and you can cut down on administrative overhead costs and paperwork
Reach and attract new customers through our secure portal
Freedom of Choice
You have the freedom to choose your fees and payment model
Fast and Easy Access
Access to low pricing on labs, imaging and medications directly on our portal
You can access the shared member patient files directly from our dashboard 24/7
You can now rely on our hassle free fast payments
Efficient Technology support
Improve your efficiency and scalability on our secure encrypted portal